I AM DAMN PISSED.
And i have every reason to feel that way.
FENGTIANWEI LOST to zhang yining, the bunny.
its all damn close one lor.
then see now only li jia wei against 3 china ppl.
got chance to win meh?!?!
I think is beijing purposely put de lor.
unfair. we sure no chance.
li jia wei is gonna cry again like in athens.
i wanna hug li jia wei and comfort her :D D:
Li Jia wei is chio lor, when she's not in action.
FENGTIANWEI IS SHUAI!
I LOVE her hair.
Oh shit, i sound like a les.
I AM NOT A LES.
I'm currently feeling down and emo at the moment, after watching the video of li jia wei and feng tian wei. Its super sad, i cried. Li Jia Wei is SUPER PRETTY and Feng Tian Wei is SUPER SHUAI <3333
I AM NOT A LES.
In case i get even more emo, im going off now.
JYS to li jia wei tomorrow on playing against zhang yining.
MUST TRY YOUR BEST, 我会永远爱你和支持你的!
要多多加油WORH!
