seriously, what is your problem now?!
this project is supposed to be done by me and YOU. its super important, yet you dont even make an effort. while YOU keep changing ideas for the event itself, I have to keep updating the admin matters. DONT YOU KNOW HOW TIRING IT IS TO DO THAT? and leaving me to die with the proposal. thankgod there was manda and leting's help.
Next, its the preparation of the event itself. you keep saying you want two different batches. YOU even did it already while I only finished one batch. BUT THE QUALITY OF YOUR PPT S****. seriously. whats the use when the icing of the cake is so nice, yet the cake tastes AWFUL?! stop being so inconsistent. I thought YOU always took pride in your work, Now, i know IM wrong. I SPENT FIVE D*** HOURS CHANGING MOST OF YOUR SLIDES. then I just gave up. thats the time I SPENT MAKING MY OWN SLIDES. STOP GIVING ME THIS KIND OF CRAP WORK.
After this, its the EMCEE-ING. first, YOU keep enthusiastically saying that YOU WANT to emcee it. I was unenthu at first, but then i agreed. Now, YOU refuse to emcee, and DONT EVEN WANT TO WRITE OUT AN EMCEE SCRIPT. stop giving me all those excuses please! I am so sick and tired of this poor quality work. I was wrong, I should have done the camp proposal, instead of doing this with you because no one else wanted to.
When you are off having YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP, here i was CHIONGING the first batch of ppt. Despite having D*** FOOD POISONING, I STILL MADE THE EFFORT TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE PPT TILL 2 AM, GOING TO S***/VOMIT IN THE TOILET EVERY TEN MINUTES?! WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THIS?! I still made the effort to complete it. YOU KNOW WHY? Because i want the school to enjoy this. I, want to enjoy this. I WANT NYC to enjoy this. yet YOU are giving me this kind of CRAP.
AND YOU STILL DARE TO TELL ME YOU WANT TWO BATCHES, YET CANT FINISH THE FORMATTING FOR ME BY TODAY?! DO YOU THINK I AM YOUR SLAVE?! D*** YOU. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF LISTENING TO YOU. WHY AM I EVEN TAKLING TO YOU?!
~breathes~
sorry for the outburst. i know i shouldnt yell or post this. but i'm just so tired. My body isnt exactly in the fittest condition. Yet the amount of stress built up is so much more than during EOYS.
Because of YOUR selfishness, i have to sacrifice my rest (which my doc says i need) to do the second batch of songs. Goodbye.
