ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY HOMETOWN!!!!!!
Damnit.
(sorry that was like extremely random)
And i shall continue being random by saying: OMG I AM LIKE SO DAMN IN LOVE WITH JERRY YAN LAAAAA.
And i shall ignore the fact that joan and jiamin had the nerve to call be a LES or a BI. Which makes me so insulted.
But my love for jerry yan will never die. (For a month i hope it will last)
I mean his pictures (100+++) are in my handphone(:
I hate LA man. Stupid presentation.
And i suddenly miss claudia like :(:(:( UGH in actual fact i miss all my A2 JUNIORS who FREAKING MOVED UP! D:
life sucks.
What makes it worse is I FOUND MY DREAM DRESS for GRACES CAMP. BUT. BUt. BUT. BUT. I think its only sold in USA.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTSWTSWTSWTS
On the bright side, im going out with leting after CNY! <333
I shall stop complaning and go and pee now. (:
